8/21/2007

i totally forgot that i had a blog...


so...yeah...now i'm back. i have a giant stack of pictures that i have to scan which is a total pain in the ass. it's gonna take me forever. until then you can enjoy my zombie painting while hitting refresh on your web browser. IMHO (that means "in my humble opinion" in internet language, n00b.) it is the best thing that i ever made. my mom doesn't really like it but what are you gonna do? if i drew a picture that my mom liked i can pretty much guarantee it would suck. anyway...this was the first time i ever really tried to paint. it was pretty fun and i learned a lot. for instance, i learned that painting takes a long fucking time. i can crank out a pen and paper drawing in like 5 minutes but this zombie painting took me about 20 hours. plus i didn't have an easel so i painted it on the floor which made my back hurt like crazy and i got paint all over my carpet. i have since bought an easle and i've been saving my old newspapers to put underneath it. ok. that's it for now. i'm gonna go watch the space shuttle land.
love,
pete

No comments: